Monday, September 2, 2013

Dust in the Wind


I not only love Sarah Brightman's version of this song Dust in the Wind, but I really enjoy watching this video. YouTube shows this as the official video however the film quality doesn't seem to show the best resolution. Despite the quality of the video, the photography is breathtaking and inspirational. I especially love the interaction between the female and the horse. I also really enjoy the final scene when the girl jumps into the water. The set location showing rock formations in underwater caverns is breath taking. I would love to do location work for film and music videos. Half the fun of making images is scouting out the locations and coming up with the ideas. I'm sharing this with my process blog because it brings me inspiration.

Click on the link below to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgUN8MmPN7Q