Thursday, January 23, 2014

Obsessed with Light


I've decided that I'm obsessed with light, which may explain why much of my art involves light. I love light. I love natural, beautiful warm sunshine and knowing how to make it work for a photograph. I love artificial light and appreciate the skills that I've learned over the years to manipulate light either to make a portrait look a particular way or to manipulate the light to set a mood for an artwork that I'm creating.

While shopping for LED lights for a project, I found the Light Energy Studios website which sells various commercial lighting rigs. I wanted to save their information and share their fun site in case someone's in need of a little break.

http://lightenergystudio.com/flash/modular_wall_units/LED_panels.html




Information from the Light Energy Studio website lists "Light Energy Studio has almost any resolution of the LED Video Displays available. Video panels are made for inside use and outdoors, for rental and permanent installation. These are some of the factors when deciding what type of display will work best for your needs."

"Some uses for the video screens: Playback video of the bride and grooms montage / reflection video. A video montage adds a special touch to a rehearsal dinner or at the wedding reception Show off your company logo or any company video presentation at corporate events Playback on the LED screen, in real time, video of guest during an event - very popular when we do LED Dance Floor rentals Playback of stimulating digital effects at parties, nightclubs, raves, concerts and for film and video productions Playback, in real time, video of entertainers, such as dancers, performers, and speakers, at events on a large video screen"